- The Holy Scriptures, as originally given by God, are divinely inspired, infallible, entirely trustworthy, and constitute the only supreme authority in all matters of faith and conduct.
- There is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in direct and instant creation that was completed in six literal, twenty-four-hour days.
- Our Lord Jesus Christ is God manifest in the flesh; we affirm his virgin birth, sinless humanity, divine miracles, his atoning death, bodily resurrection, ascension, his continuous mediation on
our behalf and personal return in power and glory to rule and reign on the earth.
- The salvation of lost and sinful humanity is possible only through the merits of the shed blood of the Lord Jesus Christ, received by faith apart from works, and is characterized by regeneration
by the Holy Spirit.
- The Holy Spirit enables believers to live a holy life, to witness, heal, deliver from demonic influence, and supply the power to live a victorious and abundant life exhibiting the fruit of the
- The Church, the body of Christ, consists of all true believers, no matter what their church affiliation, is dependant on their belief in the atoning blood of Jesus for them personally and a
desire to follow and obey his commands and voice every day.
- Ultimately God will judge the living and the dead, those who are saved to eternal life, those who are lost to eternal punishment.
- Christ will return again very soon to take his church to be with him and the world left behind will experience difficult times. They can still be saved by calling on, and believing in the name of